Community of Hope now offers Telehealth!
We are now offering virtual visits with your provider from the safety and comfort of your home. Virtual care is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as a way to safely receive medical care and advice from your trusted health care provider.
Telehealth: Community of Hope now offers convenient telehealth visits with your provider either over the phone or by video. We are using Healow and Zoom for all video visits.
If you are unable to complete a virtual video visit and you have a non-life threatening medical problem or a pre-existing condition that requires ongoing management—please schedule a Telephone Consultation at 202.540.9857. The doctor or nurse practitioner can evaluate your condition to see if it can be treated over the phone or if further evaluation is needed in person.
Healow: Healow is your secure, online connection that provides convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health and care plan. Healow provides a secure means to manage your health and wellness.
The Healow app simplifies your life by enabling you to:
- Access multiple Patient Portal accounts from a single location.
- Personalize and manage your medications.
- Obtain lab results.
- Access your Personal Health Record.
- Control and view your past or upcoming appointments, as well as the summaries of your past visits.
- Receive interactive health alerts and messages from your doctor.
Please Note: If you desire a traditional in-person visit or have additional questions, please call 202.540.9857