Changes to Community of Hope Health Services due to COVID-19 (updated May, 2021):
Health Center Patients
- New Protocols to Keep Everyone Safer: You will see a lot of changes at your next visit! Click here to learn more about those changes.
- Antibody Treatment: We are now offering Regen-COV (Regeneron) at Community of Hope. If you have any questions, please call 202.470.3081 or visit CrushCOVID.com for more information.
- Telehealth Services: We are still offering some medical and all counseling services by telehealth. More information about telehealth visits here.
- Medical Services: We are seeing well patients and sick patients in different areas, but we are back to providing all of our usual services on site. If you have any questions, please call 202.540.9857 for advice.
- Walk-Up Testing for COVID-19:COH is providing walk-up tests for all DC, MD, and VA residents at certain hours and days at our Marie Reed Health Center and Conway Health and Resource Center. Please click here for further information.
- Walk-In COVID-19 Vaccine: COH is providing COVID vaccine on both a walk-in and appointment basis. Call 202-470-3081 or find more information on location and times here.
Dental Services: COH has changed our protocols and workflows to ensure that we are providing dental care safely. We are now offering all dental services to patients who are not actively experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms.
- Emotional Wellness Services: COH will continue to provide counseling appointments by Zoom, or telephone for now. We have set up a Helpline with licensed providers on standby to provide immediate short-term support during this stressful time at 202.540.9857. We are still accepting new therapy clients. We may be able to provide medication remotely, depending on the situation.
Other changes to Community of Hope Wellness programs due to COVID-19 as of May 2021:
- We have restarted CenteringPregnancy virtually using Zoom and plan to have these visits alternate with your individual in-person visits. Please look for a call from the Group Care Coordinator for dates and further information. Learn about all birth service changes by clicking here.
- COH is still providing medication-assisted treatment (suboxone and vivitrol) to patients who want to stop using opioids during COVID-19. If necessary, we can try a home induction. Call our main number for more information.
- All of our patients have been enabled to use our patient portal which helps with medical records, refill requests, lab results, and other useful patient information. Look for the email or call our main number for assistance. You can sign-in here.
- We want to be able to help you with paperwork during this emergency. Due to HIPAA, we have to be careful about how we handle your information. We will mail records to you and send them in a confidential email if you use email. Our portal can also help with this communication and you can get more information about that here. Please send a release of information form to us or call 202.540.9857.
- As we make lots of changes to our services, we still want to hear where we can improve- please call our Compliments and Complaints line at 202.470.3073.
Please call our call center at 202.540.9857 before you come to any location if you aren’t feeling well. COH has not resumed walk-in care yet. You can also call our main line after hours to get medical advice as well. Save time and stay out of the emergency room unless you need to go.