Changes to COH Medical services due to COVID-19
(updated May 21, 2021):
We are seeing well patients and sick patients in different areas, but we are back to providing all of our usual services on site. If you have any questions, please call 202.540.9857 for advice.
Patients, if you are interested in learning more about our
COVID-19 protocols, please click here.
Community of Hope is committed to providing our patients with accessible, compassionate and affordable healthcare services. Through the highest quality of care, we ensure an outstanding patient experience every visit.
Community of Hope offers high quality medical care for patients of all ages. Receive the care that you want, when you need it, at any of our three federally qualified health centers!
Find a medical home for you and your family, with a Community of Hope doctor, nurse practitioner or midwife that you trust. Visit us today.
Medical services for you and your family
Available in all three of our health centers to men, women and children, unless otherwise noted
- Physicals, immunizations, and urgent visits
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric care, including well and sick visits
- Prenatal care and pregnancy support groups
- Birthing services either at a local hospital or in our birth center
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Family planning counseling and services, including birth control and confidential youth services
- Confidential HIV/AIDS and STI testing and treatment
- Nutrition and wellness counseling
- WIC and other social service referrals
- Well-vision exams and other ophthalmology services*
* Available at certain health centers
We accept many health insurances and offer a sliding fee scale and payment plans.
New patient appointments are consistently available within 3 days.
Quality Leader, Access Enhancer, Health Disparities Reducer