Changes to COH Medical services due to COVID-19 as of March 17, 2020:
We are asking all patients to call before coming to COH! We are cancelling normal well exams and non-urgent visits to stop the spread of germs. Our medical staff will focus on telephone triage and handling sick visits. We will continue to see patients such as newborns and pregnant patients in isolated areas. We will also provide contraception and other urgent visits and tests.
It is important that we keep people out of the ER as much as possible. We have staff prepared to handle telephone calls for screening and to refill prescriptions and provide advice. We have limited capacity for COVID-19 testing, but can do one if your provider thinks it’s needed.
We are accepting new patients if they are currently sick to ensure that everyone has a primary care provider.
We are tracking appointments that are cancelled and will let you know as soon as we can return to normal scheduling. If you have any questions, please call 202.540.9857 for advice.
Patients, if you are interested in learning more about our
COVID-19 protocols, please click here.
Community of Hope is committed to providing our patients with accessible, compassionate and affordable healthcare services. Through the highest quality of care, we ensure an outstanding patient experience every visit.
Community of Hope offers high quality medical care for patients of all ages. Receive the care that you want, when you need it, at any of our three federally qualified health centers!
Find a medical home for you and your family, with a Community of Hope doctor, nurse practitioner or midwife that you trust. Visit us today.
Medical services for you and your family
Available in all three of our health centers to men, women and children, unless otherwise noted
- Physicals, immunizations, and urgent visits
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric care, including well and sick visits
- Prenatal care and pregnancy support groups
- Birthing services either at a local hospital or in our birth center
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Family planning counseling and services, including birth control and confidential youth services
- Confidential HIV/AIDS and STI testing and treatment
- Nutrition and wellness counseling
- WIC and other social service referrals
- Well-vision exams and other opthamology services*
* Available at certain health centers
We accept many health insurances and offer a sliding fee scale and payment plans.
New patient appointments are consistently available within 3 days.
Quality Leader, Access Enhancer, Health Disparities Reducer