At our Marie Reed Health Center, you will receive quality compassionate care for all your healthcare needs. Located in the heart of Ward 1’s Adams Morgan, visit us for an outstanding patient experience!
Our Family Caring for Yours
Our Marie Reed Health Center provides services that promote your family’s health and well-being, with the goal of being your medical home!
Located conveniently in the Adams Morgan neighborhood, this center offers the highest quality care for all your medical, dental and behavioral healthcare needs.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff specializes in helping its patients with several unique needs:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral healthcare
- Convenient hours, including Saturdays
- Navigate the healthcare system and get the care you deserve, regardless of ability to pay.
- Health workshops for refugees and immigrants.
- Insurance enrollment assistance for all.
- Language services for patients whose first language is not English.
- Family planning counseling
- Specialty care coordination and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services and support
- Nutrition and wellness counseling
- Referrals to social services
Come visit us for an outstanding patient experience! Schedule your appointment today.
Call for your appointment today:
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
We accept Medicare and Medicaid and most private insurances. If you do not have insurance, we have enrollment assisters at this location who can get you signed up for the best plan to meet your healthcare needs and answer your coverage questions. We have a sliding fee scale for those without insurance or high out-of-pocket costs with their insurance.
A bigger, better Marie Reed Health Center re-opened in April 2018!
Thank you to DC Government and all our supporters.
492 refugees and asylees receive immunizations, health education and care coordination at Community of Hope.
Jaqueline Aird, Community of Hope patient since 1980