Changes to COH Emotional Wellness services due to
COVID-19 as of March 17, 2020:
COH is moving our counseling appointments to telehealth visits to prevent our clients from being exposed to germs. COH will provide therapy via Zoom, Facetime, or telephone if necessary starting March 19.
Please call us at 202.540.9857 if you need support. We will provide short term counseling and will accept new clients as well. We may be able to provide update medication remotely, depending on the situation.
Patients, if you are interested in learning more about our
COVID-19 protocols, please click here.
Through our effective and compassionate services, we provide crisis intervention, counseling and many other supportive services, so that you can live a full life and achieve your and your family’s goals.
We believe that your overall health is not just about how your body feels, but also about your whole life experience. Your emotional well-being is critical.
Stress, grief and other life challenges impact your physical and emotional well-being. Understanding our moods, thoughts, and behaviors are essential to personal growth.
We provide easy access to supportive care integrated into your regular health care visit, as well as crisis intervention, psychotherapy and medication options at all three of our healthcare centers. We work to make sure that you have access to effective and compassionate treatment so that you can live a full life and achieve your goals.
Emotional Wellness Services
- Screening for all patients 12 years and older for common symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Short term counseling accessible during your health care visit for crisis and follow up options
- Pre and postnatal emotional support
- Psychotherapy services supportive of your needs, goals, and preferences
- Access to medication
- Smoking cessation counseling
- New services added regularly, please call for the most up to date information
We accept many health insurances and offer a sliding fee scale and payment plans.