Be the hope for DC’s most vulnerable residents by joining
our Sustainers of Hope program.
As a Sustainer, you’ll faithfully give each month to support our clients. It is the easiest and most reliable way to give your steady support!
Perks of Being a Sustainer
- Dedicated staff to handle any questions or concerns.
- Newsletters to keep you up-to-date on how your gift is being put to use.
- Limited appeals and solicitations.
- Recognition in our annual report.*
- Behind the scenes tours of our state-of-the-art facilities (at your request).
- One annual giving statement.
Your contribution will be automatically deducted from your account each month. You can also set up monthly giving through your bank with little hassle.
*We like to honor our donors by printing their names. If you do not wish to be recognized, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.407.7747, ext. 162.
Last year private fundraising accounted for 28% of our funding.
Together we've brought hope to over 16,000 people in 2018—helping create opportunities for good health and stable homes.
Suzanne Mead, COH Sustainer of Hope, Monthly Donor