Serve your community and fulfill your educational requirements at
Community of Hope.
As thought leaders in housing and healthcare, we are proud to offer internship opportunities that span our wide range of programs.
Join our team of medical providers, social workers and nonprofit leaders to gain valuable knowledge and insight – and a great educational experience!
- Discuss your academic requirements during the initial application and interview process.
- Interns are expected to assume responsibility for communicating deadlines and evaluations, and for maintaining academic integrity and professional ethics.
- COH has clear expectations for maintaining client confidentiality and you’ll be expected to help us maintain those.
- If your project includes student research initiatives, we can support that but ownership of data should be clearly negotiated.
- Please understand, at this time, COH is unable to offer paid internships, stipends or travel reimbursements for interns.
I need a placement for a clinical rotation.
Community of Hope partners with a selection of local colleges for clinical rotations at one of our health centers.
Certified Nurse Midwives - CNM – Frontier University and Yale University
Nurse Practitioners – NP, PNP, FNP – Catholic University of America
Medical Doctors – MD – Georgetown University
Registered Nurse – RN - Eastern Mennonite University, Trinity Washington University
If you are a student looking to be placed on a clinical rotation at one of our health centers, please contact our Recruiting Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I’m looking for an internship or externship as a medical assistant or general nursing placement.
We are pleased to partner with MedTech and Latin American Youth Center Career Academy. Please check with your school's placement office regarding placement at Community of Hope.
I'd like to complete a social work internship.
Social Work Internships at housing sites will be posted (below) as needed.
Learn more about becoming a Community of Hope intern and our eligibility criteria by checking out our FAQ page.