Community of Hope is making necessary changes amid COVID-19 to ensure that all visits to our sites are safer for everyone.
You will see a lot of changes at your next visit!
Things To Remember Before Your Next Visit to Community of Hope
(updated June 9, 2020)
- Please call 202.540.9857 before you come to our clinics. We can’t take walk-ins right now because we want fewer people in our buildings.
- We are screening all visitors for symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the building. This is better than taking temperatures, since a temperature may not be the first symptom. We will ask you about symptoms when you call for an appointment and again the day before your visit. If you or someone you know has COVID-19 symptoms, we would like to talk with you on the phone first and then may see you in a separate part of our building. Please be honest about what you are feeling so that we can get you the best care. We’ll still find a way to take good care of you!
- We have separate areas for sick and well patients at each of our clinics. Our staff work in separate areas too. After working in the sick area, staff will work from home for two weeks to ensure that they do not have COVID-19.
- Everyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask in our buildings.
- We have signs to help you stay 6 feet apart from other people. We will help you understand where to go safely. Our schedules have changed to make sure that there are fewer people in the building and few people in the waiting room.
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment. If you need physical or emotional assistance during your visit, please let us know and we’ll make an exception.
- We are cleaning our buildings differently and more often. We have even changed the air circulation.
If you have any questions about these updates, please give us a call 202.540.9857.