Empower a homeless or formerly homeless young person to succeed
by becoming a Community of Hope mentor!
Our program matches youth in our housing programs between the ages of 8 to 18 with a compassionate, committed and responsible adult mentor for a minimum of one year.
As a mentor, you can…
- Help break the cycle of poverty.
- Create a vision for a lifetime of success.
- Provide exposure to different cultures and new experiences.
- Help mentees grow academically and professionally
- Become a role model, a coach, a friend
- Through fun and educational activities, academic support and guidance, make a lasting impact on your mentee’s life!
Learn more about becoming a Community of Hope mentor and our eligibility criteria by checking out our FAQ page.
On average our mentors collectively devote 50 total hours a month to their mentees.
Community of Hope mentors are matched with homeless and formerly homeless youth ages 8 to 18.
Rohan Chaudhary, Community of Hope mentor