At The Commons, Community of Hope offers emotional wellness services and other supports so that families in the Fort Stanton and Hillsdale communities will thrive.
Our Family Caring for Yours.
Located conveniently in Ward 8, this beautiful, new campus is a collaboration, designed to ensure the healthy development of children and their families.
Please note: Our full medical and dental programs are available at our other three health centers.
Community of Hope is pleased to be an anchor partner at The Commons, offering emotional wellness, homelessness prevention, and other family support services.
- Screening for all patients 3 years and older for common symptoms of stress, anxiety, trauma, and depression.
- Pre and postnatal emotional support.
- Psychotherapy services supportive of your needs, goals, and preferences.
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy
- Access to medication and psychiatric services
- Smoking cessation counseling.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
New services added regularly, please call for the most up to date information. Check out our list of insurances and sliding fee payment plans here.
Case managers work with families to prevent homelessness. Learn more about the approach and how to access the services here.
- Our new parent support program, learn more here.
- Nurturing Parenting – Nurturing Skills for Families is offered here in a ten-week series every year
Need support in these areas? Come visit us.
The Commons at Stanton Square
2375 Elvans Road S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
To schedule an Emotional Wellness visit: 202.540.9857
For general inquiries about The Commons at Stanton Square, please call 202-899-1070 or learn about the partners and the big vision of our partners – Martha’s Table, Horning Family Fund and Horning Brothers – by visiting The Commons DC website.