Invest in our innovative approaches to end homelessness and improve health and well-being for DC families.
Donors like you are the reason that Community of Hope experiences its many successes in improving lives and leading change. Join our giving circles to invest in our innovative approaches that not only keep our families stable, but help them flourish.
Our Giving Circles
$1,000 - $2,499 annually
$2,500 - $4,999 annually
$5,000 - $19,999 annually
Perks of Joining the Giving Circle
- Give at the moment that works best for you.
- Membership is based on total annual giving to any and all Community of Hope initiatives. You have the choice to give a one-time gift or on any schedule you choose.
- Give the way you want.
- We accept not only checks and credit cards, but also gifts of stock or wire transfers.
- Receive more personal communications.
- Donors in our Giving Circles receive fewer mailings and emails (if desired) but they also receive phone calls and meetings with our board members, Kelly Sweeney McShane, President and CEO or Leah Garrett, Vice President of Development and Communications, on a regular basis.
- Receive special recognition and invitations to tours, events, and calls with our expert senior staff.
For more information, please contact Leah Garrett, Vice President of Development and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.407.7780.
*Donors at these levels will be listed in the Annual Report. Let us know if you would rather remain either completely anonymous or not listed by gift level.
Last year private fundraising accounted for 16% of our funding.
You've brought hope and healing to about 14,000 individuals and families in 2020 - helping create opportunities for good health and a stable house.
Belle M., resident at Hope Apartments