Update (3/25/2022): Community of Hope will indefinitely pause all walk-up PCR testing at all locations. Until further notice, we will only offer rapid antigen tests for community members to take home. To secure rapid antigen test, visit the front desk teams at the Conway Resource Health Center, Marie Reed, and Family Health and Birth Center locations. Find local PCR testing, by visiting D.C. Covid-19 Testing Sites.
Community of Hope patients may access PCR tests. Please call 202.540.9857 to schedule your appointment and speak with the Prompt Care Provider.
Helpful COVID-19 Testing Information and Tips
While you wait for your test result, please take precautions and everyday preventative steps to prevent exposure and spread of the virus:
• Wash your hands frequently
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid crowds & social gatherings of any size; keep at least 6 feet away from other people
• Stay home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Wear a face mask if you need to be around other people in or outside of your home
Call your doctor if you develop any of these symptoms:
• Fever or
• Shortness of Breath
After receiving your negative results, get VACCINATED
• Community of Hope currently offers Pfizer Vaccines across three sites for individuals age 12 and older.
• Reach out to the COVID-19 vaccine team at (202) 470-3081 to speak with a professional about scheduling or for more information. Click here for vaccine hours and locations.