COVID Testing Hours and Locations
Below are the available hours and locations for on-site testing. No appointment is necessary. If you have any questions about walk-up testing services, please contact us at 202.540.9857.
Conway Health and Resource Center
4 Atlantic Street, SW Washington, DC 20032
|Monday||12:30pm – 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||12:30pm – 4:00pm|
|Friday||12:30pm – 4:00pm|
NOTE: COVID-19 testing at Community of Hope's Conway Health and Resource Center
will be CLOSED 9/13/2021.
Marie Reed Health Center
2155 Champlain St NW, Washington, DC 20009
|Wednesday||12:30pm – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||12:30pm – 4:00pm|
Helpful COVID-19 Testing Information and Tips
- You will receive the LabCorp COVID-19 -Nasal Swab test
- We will email you with the results of your test within 3-5 days if your test is negative.
- We will call you if the result is positive
- The Community of Hope Nurse line is available to you at 202.540.9857 if you need immediate support due to severe COVID-19 symptoms.
- While you wait for your test result, please take precautions and everyday preventative steps to prevent exposure and spread of the virus:
• Wash your hands frequently
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid crowds & social gatherings of any size; keep at least 6 feet away from other people
• Stay home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Wear a face mask if you need to be around other people in or outside of your home
• Fever or
• Shortness of Breath
• Community of Hope currently offers Pfizer Vaccines across three sites for individuals age 12 and older.
• Reach out to the COVID-19 vaccine team at (202) 470-3081 to speak with a professional about scheduling or for more information. Click here.
for vaccine hours and locations.